Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Very productive week so far.

I bought those headphones. :)
ALL OF EM.
They're legit and cost me 110 for 2. I low-balled them but I only get to have 3 dollars off :(







Here is the certificate and sticker. Shows it's really legit :)


And I really did make the mask. Here is my progress so far.








I have no budget for design paint so after some touch I will probably paint it white with some dirty white on it. And then use markers to paint the eyes black. May I remind you that It looks way different than the last pic I will put it up later this week. And I didn't buy anything making this mask lol I used some rice flour for paste stuff and they worked well.
                                 This is just a very short post with pics. Here is your music for today.

This is an OPM band from Philippines I liked the lyrics and I always wanted to play this lol.

Here is your interesting video.

A bully Cat that is all.

I will be putting a review of a book by our fellow blogger Check out his blog here Teleli. But I seem to lost the guy's blog cause I cant find it. (blog name was teleli and here is the link teleleli.blogspot.com/ http://apolitical.info/teleleli/) And his email got erased on my sent list. Weird. Very weird and also the guy's name is James Hutchings and made this : book



And here is your End Post Picture.
Spot the Real thing.


Hope it left a very good impression on you all. :) 
This is your neighbor blogger Jobless Guy Signing out and as always Thanks for reading!


21 comments:

  1. cool headphone, I hope they are worth the money

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adam Very worth it. The original price on Razer's website is $75. And I got it for 48 dollars each :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that headphone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I don't think headsets with "gaming" tag is ever worth it. I have ATH AD300 which has comparable specifications to the Razer Orca. Although it didn't come with a microphone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Plague doctor mask resembles one of the Mozgus' henchmen from Berserk manga. I doubt anyone cares.. just wanted to point it out anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG I have to do that paperthingy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad the headphones were legit, the mask seems to be coming along nicely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @R.gers The ATH AD300 cost about 80 dollars + shipping = is pretty much 100 dollars. I got two orcas for $110. which is 48 dollars each I would say it was worth it if I got more than how much I would really pay.
    @bob I really wanted to read berserk I never had the chance to lol. But one thing plague doctors reminded me of are one of those mobs from demon souls.
    @tonkow you can easily do a paper mache just use any flour on pan put 1 parts of flour to 5 parts water for the glue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a crazy mosquito! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. those headsets are great but they are too expensive for me. and mask is pretty good :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. those faces made my crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the discount costume! Hmmm...bottom right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn, I need new headphones too! Goodluck working on your mask.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very expensive and that last pic was hilarious. I can't spot the real one ;-p

    oh! your mask. it's like...I dunno. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saving any money at all is good. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last picture is scary as :P!

    ReplyDelete
  17. woooh... how i wish i could also afford to buy one =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You listen to Bamboo? Are you Pinoy, \b\ro?

    ReplyDelete